Monday, June 6, 2011

Final Countdown!

No more can express it better than Europe-Final Countdown as we prepare for ...
THE EPIC RACE ACROSS AMERICA

Okay so I might be born in the 90's but I have a soft spot in my heart for 80's hair bands <3
12 DAYS LEFT!!

I feel like I am waiting in super slow motion for the ball to drop on New Years Eve counting down...

The team-crew members, crew chief, sponsors, and racers have been hard at work in preparation for months and I can say at least for myself that it feels great to see everything coming together!

We keep pushing hard to complete our ever growing to-do list as the race start approaches. Last night we had a great turnout for the RAAM Rules Quiz conference call with everyone and on Saturday Kat (crew chief), Trish (co-crew chief), Andre, Larry, Alex, and myself were fortunate to hear and learn from Bent Up Cyclists racer who gave us some important tips for the race ahead.

Larry and I got recent upgrades in bikes! We are now Sram Red twins feeling faster than ever :) Dash Saddles, one of our sponsors, sent us our custom saddles which I think are almost too beautiful to put my ass on really :)

Larry worked his magic and put together one last fundraiser in Cleveland that will take place at the Cleveland Touring Club's Sunday in June ride which looks to bring together 800-1,000 riders from what I hear. I just think it's cool that even Cleveland can have a large showing of riders! YAY CLE!

Till the start of the race, I will be posting daily as new developments occur with Team H2Ope!

No comments:

Post a Comment